I kicked a moving taxi in NYC, when he almost ran over my toe.
When we returned home from vacation and saw our house was being robbed, instead of waiting for the police to get there, I went inside to confront the burglar.
My friend Patty and I cut school one day in fifth grade. We were so bored that we never did it again.
My friend and I sneaked out onto the roof one night and ate ultrabrite toothpaste.
When my best friend was moving out of state, I was so sad / mad, that my brother and I gathered For Sale signs and blinking construction lights, and put them on her front lawn.
In elementary school I hid from a boy named Aaron Massey, who was chasing and trying to kiss me.
I dragged by a rope behind a snowmobile being driven by my cousin, and ruined the front of my favorite pants.
While camping in the back yard, my brother and I tossed pebbles over the fence into our neighbor lady's pool.
My friend and I soaped a neighbors window screens on "mischief" night in New Jersey.
My brother dragged me to a cow slaughtering, and I watched in horror as the boy who lived in that house ran outside with a pan of water, shouting, "I get the tongue!"
2 comments:
I want to break out into a song from The Sound of Music, "Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could. So somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good."
You're funny Kaylynn. :)
Post a Comment