Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Silly things said...

“Mom, I think you should take Justin to the doctor to see about whooping cough. Doctor, could you please give Justin a whooping?”

“Mom, Angels and Demons was a pretty good movie, I’m not sure that you’d understand it though.”

“Colie, my mind is like a steel trap when I’m learning something I’m interested in. Otherwise, it goes in one ear and straight out the other one.”

“Mom, can I be knighted by the Queen?”

“Mom, do you think I should change my name to Narcissist?”

“Mom, did you know that Elton John is coming out with a new version of God Save the Queen, because she knighted him?”

“Did you see those sausages on the end of Isaac’s legs?”

“Mom, look at the legit soul patch he’s got goin’ on!”

“Be careful, Myska’s got her cannon aimed at you!”

“Nana, I eating a bee-nana!”

“Mom, did you know that a humongous percentage of the population can trace their roots back to Genghis Khan?" Steve: “Was he one of the people on Noah’s ark?”

“Justin, please empty the dishwasher.” “Mom, I’m not going to be your little lackey!”

“Becki, I can’t wear that hat – my cranium is too large!”

“Mom, why don’t you train Carly to be a Ninja? Her body needs to be honed with assassin like skills.”

“Mom, move your bum. NOT like that!”

“Dad, remember what happened to your back the last time you went snowmobiling? Remember how the doctor injected cement into your spine and told you not to ride anymore?” “Yeah well, I’m not going to ride like that anymore. I’m going to ride differently.” “Are you going to ride sidesaddle?”

“Well, I’ve gotta go bleach my arm hair now.”

“Mom, why don’t you have that show programmed to record in HD? Cuz your eyes are old and you can’t tell the difference?”

“Mom, do you really care about the interactions on LOST, or do you just wanna see what happens?”

“Mom, take solace in the fact that Elton John can do a little handstand on the piano, and he’s older than you!”

No comments: