Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oink

Justin expands his tie collection by trading off with his dad. Jason and Curtis used to do this too, but after they started tying some of their Dad’s new ties in a bow, he put a stop to the lending.

After church one day I was in the master bedroom changing my church clothes. Seeing the door closed, Justin just hung the borrowed tie on our door knob. The tie fell to the ground when I opened the door. Justin happened to be walking past at the same time and I reminded him to pick it up and hang it on the tie rack.

“Mom!” he scolded, “You can’t just leave stuff lying on the floor like a pig; you’ll get the swine flu!”

2 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL! Where does this kid come up with things! They always make me laugh.

Pam said...

As you know, he's always been ahead of his time. He keeps things that will amuse me in his head and pulls them out when I need a pick me up. :)